The Basher Examples modules is a fully working Maven 2 project using Basher.
Currently, examples of the following features are available:
- BeanShell initialization & command import
- Gaderian/HiveMind/Spring tasks
- Annotated tasks
- Plain tasks
- Task Provider
- YourKit Integration (see note below)
To use, check-out the source using these instructions.
Once checked-out, simply execute mvn clean test.
The examples runs the HelloWorld for about 10 seconds, marking an average every 4 seconds.
The resulting XML reports can be found in target/basher-reports.
To run the examples with the YourKit Profiler, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Ensure your LD_LIBRARY_PATH is pointing to the correct lib folder of YourKit.
- Run mvn clean test -Pwith-yourkit-profiler
- The resulting snapshot will be available in target/basher-reports
For more information, please refer to the Basher YourKit documentation.